- Adult €22.90 Child €11.90 Family
- 25% deposit and the rest cash on arrival.
- Discount available only online
- Departure Point: Any stop along the route
- Meeting point: Old Town Square
- Our staff With a Big Red Umbrella Waiting at the Bus Stop
- Schedule: Daily 10:00am – 6:30pm
- Free Jewish Quarter Tour: Every day at 14:00, Duration: 80 minutes
- Onboard Amenities
- Covid-19 precautionsSpecial health and safety measures apply
State-of-the-art GPS-guided Audio Narration
- Buy now, use anytime within 3 months.
- No reservation required
- Unlimited use.
- hop-on hop-off.
- Most frequent bus arrivals.
- Low price guarantee.
Audio-guide commentary in 15 languages
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Czech, Russian
- Arabic, Korean, Swedish, Portuguese, Hebrew, Turkish
- The astronomical clock , St. Nicholas’ Church, Church of Týn
- Jewish quarter, Maisel Synagogue ,The Old Synagogue , Jewish Town Hall
- Spanish Synagogue – Convent of St. Agnes:Museum of medieval
- Charles bridge, Lennon Wall, Church of Our Lady Victorious, Vysehrad Castle
- National galerie, The Powder Tower, Klementinum, National museum
- Prague Castle, The Infant Jesus of Prague, St. Nicholas Church
- Vltava River, the longest river in the Czech Republic
- Kampa Island, Dancing House, National Theatre
Route & stops
- 1. Old Town Square
- 2. Jewish quarter
- 3. Malá Strana
- 4. Prague Castle
- 5. St. Nicholas Church
- 6. Kampa Island
- 8. Dancing House
- 9. National Theatre
- Meeting point (1) at stop No 1 old town square