Church of Our Lady Victorious – Infant Jesus of Prague Kostel Panny Marie Vítězné
This early Baroque building, dating from 1611 and rebuilt between 1634 and 1669 by the Carmelite order, is famous for its statue of the Infant Jesus of Prague, originally from Spain and donated to the Carmelites by Polyxena of Lobkowicz in 1628. The Infant Jesus has two crowns and 46 outfits, which, according to an old custom, are changed 10 times a year depending on the time of year. A small
museum was built to display his clothing and other religious objects.
Opening hours: Mon–Sat 8:30 to 19:00, Sun 8:30 to 20:00