Must-See Tour I Top-Selling Option
€35€26 Child: €18€13 Fmily: €85€67
- 30% deposit and the rest cash on arrival.
- Buy now, get up to 30% OFF. Deal ends today at 11:59pm
- Discount available only online
- Departure Point: Any stop along the route
- Schedule: Daily 10:00am – 6:30pm
- Onboard Amenities
- No reservation required
- Unlimited use.
- hop on hop off
- Most frequent bus arrivals.
- Low price guarantee.
Audio-guide commentary in 15 languages
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Czech, Russian
- Arabic, Korean, Swedish, Portuguese, Hebrew, Turkish
- The astronomical clock.
- St. Nicholas’ Church,
- Jewish quarter, Maisel Synagogue.
- The Old Synagogue ,
- Spanish Synagogue .
- Museum of medieval paintings
- Charles bridge, Lennon Wall.
- Church of Our Lady Victorious,
- National galerie.
- The Powder Tower.
- Prague Castle,.
- The Infant Jesus of Prague,
- Kampa Island, Dancing House.
- Church of Our Lady before Týn
- Jewish Town Hall
- Vysehrad Castle.
- National museum
- National Theatre.
- St. Nicholas Church
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before activity starts
It’s the best way to enjoy the beauty of Prague
Hop on hop off include tow lines
Green line is 90 minutes include 12 stops, bus ever 20 minutes
Do I can use all tow lines with one ticket? Yes of course.
When my ticket is valid?
from the time you Hop on (Enter) in the bus.
How long the voucher valid for using ?
Voucher is valid 14 days from the time of booking.
More info about route & stops click her
- Ticket duration 24 hours
- First bus start time 10:30
- Bus frequency every 25 minutes
- Last bus start at 17:30
- Meeting point (1) at stop No 1 old town square
- Our staff waiting for you with red umbrella
Route & stops
- 1. Old Town Square
- 2. Intercontinental Hotel
- 3. Malá Strana
- 4. St. Nicholas Church
- 5. Prague Castle
- 6. Strahov Monastery
- 7. Strahov Stadium
- 8. Kampa Island
- 9. Dancing House
Duration 60 minutes Languages available: English, Czech, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, French
Starting Point: Prague boat. front intercontinental hotel
Boat trip frequency: every hour
Notes : You can use the Boat trip at any day You want.
- Bus meeting point (1) at stop No 1 old town square