CITY SIGHTSEEING® ATHENS
- Hop on and off as many times as you want!
- Discover the city from another point of view
- Keep the ticket of this tour and receive a discount of 10% on the price of the next tour in one of the other national and international City Sightseeing Circuit City ®
- Ticket valid for the Athens, Piraeus and Beach Riviera lines
- Commentary in 12 languages (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Turkish, Russian, Greek)
- 2 Free Waling photo Tours included (available from 1 April to 31 October)
- ‘Dakos’ (a Cretan snack) included
- K-way in case of rain
- Free Wifi
- Travel tips
- 1 DAY EXTRA free (ticket validity is two operating days)
- Reductions for private museums and various shops
City Sightseeing Athens is the best way to visit the most important sites and the city’s main attractions! Athens line traces the history and culture of the city of Athens with a commentary in 12 languages. Listen to the history of the city from its antiquity to the present and all from a different point of view! A modern city with an ancient past, still dominated by the Acropoli, dating 5th century BC and dominated in turn by the majestic Temple Parthenon. The Pireus line connects the city to the port of Piraeus, which is today the largest port in the Mediterranean and which housed the famous 196 trireme, that, in 480 BC, won the battle of Salamis, which changed the history of the West.
|LINES||Main stops||Frequency||Closing days|
|ATHENS LINE||Syntagma Square||15/30 minutes||–|
|PIRAEUS LINE||Cruise Terminal||15/30 minutes||–|
|BEACH RIVIERA LINE||Pantion University||60 minutes||–|
- Pick-up service
Facilitated access for disabled people
WiFi on board
There are no inquiries yet.