CITY SIGHTSEEING ® ROME
Suspended between history and legend, myth and beauty, Rome keeps untouched its infinite charm and its wonders.
Now you can visit those places that made it immortal, observing it from another point of view, from a new and original perspective, thanks to the open tour City SightSeeing Rome ®.
On board the open double-decker red buses you’ll have the possibility of visiting comfortably all the main sites of the eternal city, from the Roman Forum to the Colosseum, St. Peter and Santa Maria Maggiore, listening to all the information and curiosities about the beauties encountered along the way, thanks to the audio guide in eight languages.
Download the APP Sightseeing Experience now: an easy and practical way to orient yourself, move, visit and get to know the city. Inside the APP you will find a walking tour of the center available in 5 languages ??and an interactive map that will show you the position of the buses in real time, the waiting time at each stop and your position in order to help you reaching the nearest stop!
- You can choose among the City Sightseeing 1Day (valid from the first to the last departure of the day), 24h, 48h or 72h.
- Meeting point: at any bus stop or at the Visitor Centers.
|CITY SIGHTSEEING ® ROME||1|
Terminal a: Termini-Marsala (Via Marsala, 7)
Terminal b: Largo Di Villa Peretti (Largo Di Villa Peretti, 1)
Terminal c: Piazza dei Cinquecento
|1h40 ‘||From 9 am till 5 pm 15′ | from 5 pm till 7 pm 20′||Throughout all the year|
- Hop on and off as many times as you want
- Discover the city from another point of view
- Free admission for children from 0 to 4 years
- Keeping the ticket of this tour you will receive a discount of 10% on the price of the next tour in one of the other national and international City Sightseeing® tours
- City Sightseeing 1 Day, 24 h, 48 h or 72 h
- Free app ‘Sightseeing Experience’, perfect to know the real time position of our buses and the waiting time at each stop! Walking Tour included in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish!
- Free Wifi
- Audio-guide of the historic centre in 5 languages
- Audio-guide on board bus in 8 languages
- Assistance on board
- Assistance at the Visitor Center City Sightseeing Rome
- Pick up service
Facilitated access for disabled people
WiFi on board
Sightseeing Experience Free App
Free cancellation until 1 day before the tour; 100% charged for cancellations effectuated 1 day before the tour
POLICY AND CONDITION – Admission on board – Policy and Fares
The access to the bus is permitted for little and medium domestic animals only if they are inoffensive and
respect the following feature. On the understanding that the driver can deny the access at the animal on the bus
any time in case he believe that the animal might damage or compromise the bus and passengers security. In
case the animal might damage or compromise the security it can be excluded also in a second moment, with no
right to have a refund of the ticket, at the incontestable discretion of the City Sightseeing Staff.
Using muzzle and leash is mandatory, as alternative to the muzzle it is possible to use a pet carrier. The domestic
animals with particular anatomical, physiological and pathology condition that cannot use the muzzle must
travel inside a pet carrier. The holder must assure that the pet carrier is not in a poor state, that it does not
contain food, that it is in excellent cleaning condition and that it cannot damage other people on the bus.
The holder must also assure that the animal doesn’t disturb or damage other passengers or the staff on the bus
and that doesnt’ get the bus dirty, the penalty will be the full reimbursement of the damage. The owner or the
holder of the animal is liable for the damage caused by the animal according to the article 2051 cc.
Policy Baggages on board:
For safety reasons it is strictly forbidden to bring luggages, awkward bags, big backpacks or builky baggages on
board the City Sightseeing buses.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.